"My sons, DO NOT NOW BE NEGLIGENT, for the Lord has chosen YOU to stand in His presence, to minister to Him and to be His ministers and make offerings to Him."
Yesterday I was thinking and praying and just wondering why on earth God would pick me to send to Ellerslie. Of all the people in the world, out of all the Christians, why me?? I mean, Ellerslie is such a strong place where Christians are trained to be made strong to be poured out. This is where you learn to die to self & let Christ live through you. This place is on fire! It's intense and it is not for the faint hearted.
And God chooses to send ME there??
Of all people, why me? That actually kind of scares me. God wouldn't be sending me there if His intent wasn't to grab a hold of my life and use me for His purposes entirely. I KNOW these 10 weeks are going to change me. I KNOW I am going to come back different. The end result doesn't scare me; it's the road to getting there that's got me nervous.
1 comment:
The Lord is going to do so much work in you Abbie. Do not be afraid! It is a season of discipline, do not despise it! It will make you stronger. I'm so excited to meet the Abbie you will be when you come back from Ellerslie's. Open yourself up to whatever God has in store for you. Simply lay yourself down, and say, "I want all of You Lord" Thats what I said when I was baptized in the Holy Spirit. I didn't ask for the baptism, I, like you, was afraid, but then end result was amazing and I felt more empowered for leadership. I know the Lord is going to push your comfort zone until in breaks. Only then will you be able to fully serve Him.
Love you sister! =]
Post a Comment