So I found a new college that I am a bit interested in. Berea College in Kentucky. It's like College of the Ozarks - you work on campus for your tuition and graduate debt free. There's not much else that is super exciting about the college that I have learned about yet, but the graduating debt free part pretty much seals the deal for me haha. I'll probably apply there in the next few days, and just see if it is a door that God decides to open for me. If not, that's fine. It's just an idea, not quite sure how I feel about being a plane ride away from home for 4 years...that'd be expensive...and college just doesn't excite me anyways.
Another idea that I am really interested in is working for a season (May-September) at the YMCA grounds in Estes Park in the Rocky Mountains. We stayed there on our visit to Ellerslie back in August and it's so nice there! Really great environment, and it just seems like it would be an awesome experience. Of course, next summer is fully reserved for JAMAICA!!! *fingers crossed that that's a door God opens for me!!!!!!!!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment