He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing. Deuteronomy 10:18 (read all of 10:12-22!)
Blessed are those who observe justice, who do righteousness at all times! Psalm 106:3
When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous, but terror to evildoers. Proverbs 21:15
Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the Lord understand it completely. Proverbs 28:5
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause. Isaiah 1:17
For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong, I will faithfully give them their recompense, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. Isaiah 61:8
But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. Amos 5:24
He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8
No comments:
Post a Comment