So I was searching for ministries in Central or South America and I found a really cool sounding one in South America. They work in Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Colombia. It is called South America Mission. They have different levels of mission work that you can commit to: 1-4 weeks, 1-6 months as an intern, 6-12 months as a Special Service Personnel, or 3 or more years as a member. Of course, I have a lot of time before I would be ready to pursue anything like this but it doesn't hurt to do some research early on. =]
One thing I am realizing is that most of these ministries expect or require you to have a college degree. Which I understand because it shows the ability to commit to something and see it through to the finish, for one thing. *sigh* I guess I had better finish up that College of the Ozarks application. =]
2 comments:
Yes...you need to finish that application...TWO YEARS FROM NOW. Go to Maple Woods first girl...Save some money and be around me and see my ministry grow! I can't lose you too!
Hey, if I get in I am going! Better to start applying now than later...haha would have been better to start (& finish hehe) LAST year! oops..
Post a Comment