Thanks Abby for visiting my blog. Preparation for now is the key, mentally, physically and spiritually. The Holy Spirit is our guide and helper and he will show you your destiny. I too have a missionary heart, but was not able to go. Instead I support others so that they may go in my place. Love, Hazel
Yes, I definitely feel like I am in a time of preparation right now, where I just need to focus my energy on falling more and more in love with Jesus. & Wait to see where He leads.
So great to meet others on here with a heart for missions! Both sides of service in missions are so equally important. Definitely.
3 comments:
yeeee! That's awesome!
That vision that I had for you IS going to happen!
Ahh, bless you and the many people that you are going to meet!
Thanks Abby for visiting my blog. Preparation for now is the key, mentally, physically and spiritually. The Holy Spirit is our guide and helper and he will show you your destiny. I too have a missionary heart, but was not able to go. Instead I support others so that they may go in my place. Love, Hazel
Yes, I definitely feel like I am in a time of preparation right now, where I just need to focus my energy on falling more and more in love with Jesus. & Wait to see where He leads.
So great to meet others on here with a heart for missions! Both sides of service in missions are so equally important. Definitely.
Post a Comment